Sunday, August 20, 2017

Sparrow Testimony

Testimony: About ten or fifteen years ago, I was out walking in town when i felt i needed to go to the bathroom. I was in the middle of town and could've gone to the library bathroom and to various bathrooms along the way, but for some reason I kept walking and walked about two miles out of town in great pee-distress to a local park, all the while singing "His eye is on the sparrow." Reaching the park, I raced into a bathroom. There I saw a little sparrow that was trapped in the bathroom and I spent about ten minutes trying to get it out. (It kept flying toward the skylight instead of the open door and it was seriously distressed and got afraid of me.) After i finally freed it, I stepped out of the bathrom and realized I had gone to the men's bathroom. I'm convinced God had heard the little bird'scry and had led me there to help it and to show me His care for me.
Yesterday, after being sedentary and judging stories, I figured I'd be sedentary out in the sun in the high school playing field. So i took doggie and we went outside. I took a plastic bag to pick up after him. And before we entered the high school, he went to the bathroom. So I cleaned up after him but wanted another plastic bag just in case. I went around looking for one and found a plastic bag in a pile of leaves. I took it and went to sit in the sun. After praying for younger son, singing in tongues, and playing fribee, I figured it was time to return to my other sedentary spot in front of the laptop at home. But doggie was tired and we kept stopping on our return home. At one point, I absently opened the plastic bag. I hadn't thought of looking inside it. And i was surprised to see a cute little insect. Still alive. Immediately I heard Holy Spirit say, "I brought you here because I wanted you to free him. If I care so much for this little insect, I care so much more for you and Gabe. Don't worry, Carole. I haven't forgotten you." #Testimony

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts